Thursday, August 18, 2011

Assignment #1

1) Over the summer, I have visited many parts of Vietnam, which are Quang Ngai, Hue and Phan Thiet, but the best place I traveled to this summer is Vinpearl Land in Nha Trang. Vinpearl Land is a wonderful place. In Vinpearl Land, I get to go to play a lot of games and also swim in 2 man-made beaches, one is like the ocean and one is like the river. In these 2 beaches me and my cousins play with fake waves and it was fun. I hope that the next summer will be more wonderful than the last summer.
2) Throughout this year, I have been looking forward to study about Canada's geography and cultures. I looked forward learning about Canada because I want to visit it because I like snow and my cousins live there. I'm least looking forward learning about America because I learned it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment